My Trading Rules
Please note these rules are to prevent misunderstandings. I will also keep to
these rules when organising trades.
- No MP3 sourced material, unless agreed upon prior to trade.
- Burn all disks DAO, with individual tracks marked on the disk and no gaps
between tracks on live material.
- Where artwork is available, please either supply a link to the art on the
web or alternatively supply with the trade (either as a hardcopy, on disk or
- Use reliable disks, no preference on brand. I normally use either Datasafe
or Mirror disks.
- Do not supply jewel cases with trade, use either paper or plastic sleeves.
- Use padded envelopes or wrap disks in stiff card before posting.
- Keep other party informed as to state of trade. (i.e. email when disks are
posted and also when package received).
- Offer any disks you receive for trade, or as a B&P to help others who
are starting out in trading.
- Do not sell any of the disks received in trade.
Note: B&P means blanks & postage. In other words if you require a two disk
show from me you would send me two blank CDR's, together with sufficient postage
to cover their return to you. (A tip is to take the unsealed package to the Post
Office for weighing. Then simply enclose stamps to the same value as it costs to
post the disks to me, seal the package and post).
Note these are just guidelines, if you have any queries please contact me. If
you have problems with any disks you receive from me, let me know and I will do
my best to sort the problem.
Back to homepage